The Vendors We Proudly Represent
The Industry's best technology vendors
We have looked across the information security vendors in the market, analysed what they offer, compared them to their competitors, and chosen the best one in each field.
S4 Applications is proud to be the only European provider of Brinqa’s award-winning vulnerability management solutions.
- Automates vulnerability management processes from scan, to risk prioritisation to ticket management
- Automates risk acceptance process and mitigations
- Provides dashboard / reporting
- Out of the box “data warehouse” for your cyber security data
- Over 100 connectors to industry leading technologies
- Visibility across all vulnerability risk in one place
- Reports on issues based on risk severity
- Tickets only closed when verified by scanner
- Focuses time only on the exceptions not running processes
- Helps enforce SLAs between departments
- Verifies remediation
Core Impact is an analytics-driven pen testing solution for assessing and testing security vulnerabilities. ensures your business can leverage market-leading technologies to suit your specific use case and budget.
- Core Impact’s flexible pricing model
- Threat prioritisation for enhanced efficiency
- Automated detection and prioritisation
- Replicate attacks for improved resilience
- Real-time status views and customisable compliance reporting
- Save time – detect infections and remediate faster
- Enhance and upgrade your pen testing capabilities
- Cut remediation time, minimise risks, secure critical assets
S4 Applications is the only European provider of Vicarius vulnerability assessment solutions.
- Simplified Vulnerability Management
- Continuous assessment of your cybersecurity posture
- Dynamic snapshot of your business risks via a dashboard
- Provides Risk Prioritisation Mapping
- Efficiently defends against cyber threats
- Affordable solution, available real-time and context aware
Netsparker is a scalable, multi-user, web application security solution with built-in workflow and reporting tools.
- It combines cutting-edge technology with an excellent user interface
- Automatically crawls and scans all types of legacy and modern web applications
- Highlighted vulnerabilities are automatically assigned a severity level
- Offers high-level reports for management and detailed reports for IT personnel
- Broad scope for configurations
- Ability to control scanning based upon many HTML characteristics
- Integration with software development lifecycle to ensure issues never released
- Solution portfolio scales from single user to enterprise
- Doesn’t require extensive IT security knowledge to operate
- Provides a comprehensive view of your web security posture
- Best detection tool in industry
- Very low false positives
- Each issue is documented with captures to show the query and response
As a vendor Tenable Nessus is one of the most widely-deployed security technologies in the world and the go-to product for virtually every security professional.
- Improve efficiency – pre-configured templates for a range of IT and mobile assets as well as customisable views and reporting
- Save time and money – live results for rapid detection, prioritisation and remediation
- Make yours a best practice organisation thanks to community support and ongoing training and guidance
Tenable.io provides actionable and accurate data needed to identify, investigate, and prioritise the remediation of vulnerabilities. Available as a cloud-delivered solution.
- Improve resilience – broad vulnerability coverage
- Improve detection and save money – active and passive network monitoring and assessment and dynamic asset tracking
- Improve speed – predictive prioritisation
- Improve efficiency – intuitive dashboard visualisations, automated workflows, and flexible API
Tenable.sc provides a comprehensive picture of your network, while keeping your data under your control. An on-premise solution, Tenable.sc discovers unknown assets and vulnerabilities, and monitors unexpected network changes before they turn into breaches.
- Improve resilience – active and passive assessment of systems, networks and applications and continuous monitoring of users, applications and infrastructure
- Improve visibility – comprehensive visibility into your IT environment
- Improve efficiency – Custom reports and dashboards plus real time alerts and notifications
- Improve speed and save money – Intelligent vulnerability prioritisation
S4 Applications can help organisations to address vulnerability and threat management. To protect your assets with vulnerability assessment and remediation.
We can help businesses looking to leverage some of world’s leading vulnerability assessment and remediation solutions.
Both administrators and attackers can use the same tools to scan, fix or exploit network vulnerabilities.
Increase your visibility of what’s happening on your networks and devices, who is using them, and whether or not they are at risk.
S4 Applications has deep experience and access to the best vulnerability assessment tools in the market.
Book a 1:1 Consultation
Book a demonstration
A free, 30 minute interactive online session where we share our best practice tips and cybersecurity insights.